What do I do now?

If your property is in an unincorporated area of the County of Ventura, you may want to visit the Watershed
Protection District's website at www.vcwatershed.org to review proposed floodplain revision maps to determine
if your property is, or will be, in a floodplain. You may also want to contact your insurance agent to discuss flood
insurance coverage.